3x Maintenance Technicians
Due to recent contract wins, our O&G services client is actively looking for 3x experienced Maintenance Technician's to join their team on an on-going temporary basis.
The main purpose of these roles will be to dismantle, inspect, repair and rebuild both company and client equipment.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Strip down, service and repair equipment under minimal supervision.
- Carry out NDT Inspection of all equipment to company standards.
- Pressure test equipment.
- Process customer work orders from goods in to dispatch under minimal supervision.
- All logs/pressure test charts to be legible and completed on time.
- Loading out equipment and recording serial numbers.
- May be required to work offsite in the UK or oversea.
Desired Qualities / Qualifications
Good mechanical knowledge is required from all applicants, as well as an enthusiastic and proactive approach to work.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Natalie Newlands/Claire Young/Alexandra McDonald