3x Yard Operative
Our client, a recognised O&G solutions provider, is actively looking for 3x experienced Yard Operative's to join their team. All positions will be on a on-going temporary basis.
Responsibilities will include;
- Ensure full awareness of and compliance with the requirements of all relevant Company QA, HSE procedures and LEAN principles.
- Work under direction to control all company equipment in receiving/dispatch areas and workshop yard.
- Attend toolbox talks and safety meetings, contributing with observations and safety moments as required.
- Maintain yard areas in a safe, clean and risk-free manner.
- Manage return and logging of all rental and refurb items.
- Be responsible for accurate and complete equipment check-ins.
- Safely carry out forklift duties within the facility.
- Safely perform deliveries using company vehicles.
Desired Qualities / Qualifications
Applicants must have good communication and organisational skills, be an effective team player and be adaptable to change within a diverse work environment.
A full and clean Driving Licence and Forklift Licence are required in order to be considered.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Natalie Newlands/Claire Young/Alexandra McDonald