Accounts Assistant (x2)
TEAM's Commercial Division is looking to speak with experienced Accounts Assistants for two permanent opportunities in Aberdeen. Applicants are advised both positions would suit those with 1-2 years' experience within an accounts work environment, and are now looking for a new challenge.
Based with our O&G services client in Bridge of Don, one position will be offered on full-time hours whereas the other is flexible enough for part-time hours.
Reporting to the Accounts Office Supervisor, the main focus of both roles will be to ensure the detailed postings to sales and purchase ledger and bank accounts within the company are completed accurately and on time.
Key areas of responsibility will include;
- Checking of all invoices with correct purchase orders.
- Batching and posting of invoices.
- Dealing with queries regarding invoices.
- Maintenance of Returns Folder.
- Checking supplier statements.
- Preparation of supplier payments run.
- Checking and dealing with general email account.
- Distributing mail.
- Setting up new suppliers.
- Any other administration duties as requested by management.
Desired Qualities / Qualifications
Candidates must have excellent attention to detail, strong organisational and planning skills, as well as be able to work under minimal supervision.
To apply, please contact Alexandra McDonald on 01224 561177 or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org