Our client, an established energy services organisation, is immediately looking for an ad-hoc Medic/Heli-Admin to mobilise on 10th January to an FPSO in the North Sea.
Main duties will include:
- Efficiently controlling and administering an offshore Medical section in accordance with relevant legislation.
- Providing first line accident treatment and general medical treatment.
- Dispensing medication.
- Consulting with shore based medical facilities as required.
- Maintaining dangerous drug register.
- Maintaining a register of prescribed medication.
- Maintaining medical records.
- Maintaining medical and rescue equipment in good order.
- Maintaining stocks of medications and medical equipment at a predetermined level.
- Monitoring and Auditing hygiene of catering facilities and the standards applied by the catering crew.
- Carrying out potable water sampling in accordance with company procedure.
- Involvement in emergency exercises.
- Providing onboard training to first aid team.
- Maintaining discretion at all times
- Establish and promote a Health Surveillance Programme.
- The promotion of Healthy Living onboard the installation, to include but not limited to promotional campaigns and fitness drives.
- Carrying out administration duties as required by OIM.
- Coordinating helicopter pre-flight briefs.
- Compiling and maintaining correct POB lists and communication of updates to onshore logistic departments.
- Allocating cabins for personnel coming on the installation.
- Coordinating personnel movements on/off installation. Maintaining and posting muster lists.
- Collation and administration of the competency assessment records.
- Co-administration of personnel working time records and collation of accurate monthly morbidity data.
Desired Qualities / Qualifications
Candidates must have appropriate and recent offshore experience plus hold all relevant certificates such as an Offshore Survival, OGUK Medical, CA-EBS, MIST and Offshore Medic Certificate.
It is preferred that candidates have previous experience in Heli-Admin and are confident in using Vantage.
To apply contact the Team on 01224 561177, or alternatively send your CV and certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Claire Young/Natalie Newlands