Business Development Advisor
As part of a period of growth and change within the business, our client, a creditable O&G operator in Aberdeen, is looking to add a Business Development Advisor to their team.
This mid-level post will predominantly focus on securing new business, but will also involve account management, and is to be offered on a full-time, permanent basis within the companies' North Aberdeen premises.
The successful candidate will also support and drive the full sales process from lead generation to contract award, working as part of a highly dynamic team.
Primary duties will include;
- Identifying, researching and securing sales opportunities from both new and existing clients.
- Developing an in-depth knowledge and understanding of target customers, identifying key drivers and lead opportunities.
- Developing the relationship of company within customer business and building avenues to extend service offering.
- Engaging with clients through high quality and effective presentations and regular communication.
- Represent company at industry events, forums and networking opportunities.
- Maintaining and updating CRM system to ensure accurate and timely information is available to support the BD strategy.
- Supporting the delivery of high quality tenders and proposals.
Desired Qualities / Qualifications
Network is pivotal for this role, and applicants are advised they must possess a developed network of contacts within the O&G industry. The ideal candidate will be tenacious in their work ethic, be able to manage a range of priorities at any one time, as well as a first-rate developer of new business opportunities.
Applicants are also advised, this role will involve a great deal of client engagement and entertainment opportunities, therefore our client requires someone who can be readily flexible.
To apply, please contact Alexandra McDonald on 01224 561177 or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com