Business Development Advisor
As part of an exciting growth period, our O&G services client is looking to add to it's team with an experienced Business Development Advisor.
This permanent, full-time position will involve all aspects of sales and account management, as well as driving the full process from lead generation to contract award.
Working alongside a dynamic and enthusiastic team, this role will allow the chosen candidate to help deliver an ambitious growth plan and directly contribute to the success of the company.
Primary responsibilities will include;
- Identifying, researching and securing sales opportunities from both new and existing clients.
- Developing an in-depth knowledge and understanding of target customers, identifying key drivers and lead opportunities.
- Developing the relationship of the company within customer business and building avenues to extend service offering.
- Engaging with clients through high quality and effective presentations and regular communication.
- Represent company at industry events, forums and networking opportunities.
- Maintaining and updating internal system to ensure accurate and timely information is available to support the BD strategy.
- Supporting the delivery of high quality tenders and proposals.
Desired Qualities / Qualifications
Candidates must have a proven track record of success in business development and sales in the Oil and Gas sector, with a strong understanding of the industry and a developed network of contacts.
The ideal candidate will have an engaging presentation style, and the ability to identify opportunities for cross selling and a drive for delivering results.
Applicants will be;
- A driven developer of new business opportunities, with a proven track record of converting opportunity to contract award.
- A tenacious and experienced negotiator with a strong business and commercial acumen.
- Able to manage a range of priorities effectively in a fast paced, operational environment.
To apply, please contact Alexandra McDonald on 01224 561177 or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org