Business Development Manager
As part of an on-going growth period, our O&G services client is actively looking to add an experienced and highly driven Business Development Manager to it's Aberdeen team.
This permanent, full-time position will primarily focus on the Offshore Renewables market, so a proven background within this sector is required.
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying, technically promoting and winning Offshore Wind, select Oil and Gas and adjacent market opportunities for applicable business service lines principally within the Construction Support and Operations and Maintenance environments.
Desired Qualities / Qualifications
Applicant are advised they must meet the following criteria in order to be considered;
- Degree (Hons) in mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Experience developing, tendering and closing Offshore Wind opportunities for service or contractors in the marine, survey, inspection markets.
- Business development competence to effectively promote products and services across multiple levels.
- Strong track record of managing cross functional teams effectively
- Technical awareness and understanding in Offshore Wind subsea project execution - particularly foundations and TP's. cable installation, burial and wider integrity related activities.
To apply please contact Alexandra McDonald on 01224 561177 or alternatively send your details to email@example.com