Business Development Manager/Key Account Manager
Our Oil and Gas specialist services client is looking to add to their Sales team with a number of key roles to support their substantial growth plans. These senior level positions will encompass Business Development and Key Account Management and are to be offered on a full-time, permanent basis.
Candidates are advised our client is looking for highly focused and dynamic Sales/BD individuals who are able to establish and retain new business opportunities, as well as effectively manage existing relationships in order to deliver agreed sales targets. The goal is to generate new business, both locally and internationally, therefore some of the roles will entail an occasional element of wider and international travel, although mostly in and around the Aberdeen area.
Primary responsibilities will include;
- Identify new leads and potential new markets to generate business.
- Deliver an agreed annual individual company target, ensuring annual sales targets and strategic objectives as met or exceeded.
- Ensure both Business Development and Key Account Management plans are always kept up to date to include competitor analysis, market intel and commercial analysis.
- Develop and retain positive relationships with new and existing customers.
- Review and consolidate existing contracts with a view to maximising group revenue.
- Support the wider overall business strategy.
- Work closely with the Sales team to ensure the successful implementation of Key Account Management across the business and agree on business development targets to successfully grow a pipeline of opportunities.
- Positively and professionally represent the business a conferences, trade shows and networking events.
Desired Qualities / Qualifications
Applicants are asked to present a proven background within Business Development and Key Account Management when submitting their details. These opportunities require a fearless work ethic, excellent networking skills, the initiative and drive to succeed along with proficient organisation and planning.
To apply, please contact Alexandra McDonald on 01224 561177 or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com