Client Contract Manager
Our client, an O&G rental equipment and service provider, is looking to expand their resources with an experienced Client Contract Manager.
Candidates are advised this is a full-time, permanent opportunity and requires someone with both a practical and detailed theoretical knowledge of the Lifting Industry, Equipment and Management of lifting equipment from within the energy sector.
Reporting into the Inspection Manager, the role will be based between our clients' Aberdeen and their clients' Aberdeen office, the job itself will be supporting key clients in the UK in a technical and advisory capacity.
Main duties will include;
- Develop and deliver monthly and quarterly client/internal reports, detailing contract performance and KPI's; develop annual performance review slides to be held on premises.
- Liaise with client asset planners and plan LOLER visits and ad-hoc spaces.
- Liaise with company Inspection Operators to plan and confirm engineer availability in line with client mobilisation requirements.
- Develop 6-monthly and 12-monthly plan for all offshore/onshore surveys.
- Highlight any potential irregularities concerning client PO's.
- Book offshore engineers and L3 rope access technicians onto client specific courses.
- Liaise with Client Site Lifting Focal Points offshore on a regular basis regarding defects found during surveys ensuring actions are being taken to close out accordingly.
- Develop and maintain Asset defect registers and update with actions taken.
- Support project teams as necessary to develop lift plans and equipment requirements for specific tasks.
- Carry out offshore/onshore site management visits as required.
- Record and report on ongoing equipment costs/savings.
- Propose to the client when cost savings or efficiencies can be utilised on the contract.
Desired Qualities / Qualifications
- In depth knowledge of the Lifting Industry in the UK sector - essential
- Lifting Equipment Engineers Association (LEEA) Diploma - essential
- Time served Technician/Fitter/Engineer - desirable
- Must have previous offshore lifting inspection industry experience
To apply, please contact Alexandra McDonald on 01224 561177 or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org