TEAM is actively looking for an experienced Container Inspector on behalf of our offshore services client. Candidates are advised this position will be offered on a permanent basis and our client is looking for someone who is available for an immediate start.
Based on the South side of Aberdeen, the role will involve;
- Carrying out thorough CCU trip inspections.
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks to improve safety and aesthetics of CCU.
- Touch up.
- Lubricate hinges.
- Any other maintenance tasks as required.
- Document trip inspection (includes electronically).
- Liaise with Yard Lead to advise of failures/swap outs.
Desired Qualities / Qualifications
The successful applicant will have;
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Ability to learn new skills.
- Work to tight deadlines in a safe and accurate manner.
- Ability to work unsupervised in diligent and safe manner.
- Competent working as part of a team and have good timekeeping.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact the team on 01224 561177 or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com
Claire Young/Natalie Newlands