Document, Marketing and Graphics Coordinator
Our O&G services client is actively looking for a Document, Marketing and Graphics Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
This new and exciting role will involve the successful candidate reporting to the Executive Assistant, and supporting the sales team to implement effective communications and marketing plans.
Main duties of this role include:
- Support the implementation of an effective communications and marketing strategy.
- Support the overall delivery of communications and marketing activities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key areas of the business as well as suppliers, venues and key stakeholders.
- Ensure familiarisation with the company brand guidelines, maintaining and developing knowledge and awareness of the use of the brand.
- Support the development of the company brand internally and externally, in line with brand guidelines and the business strategy.
- Work as a part of the communications and marketing team to deliver clear and consistent internal and external communications which reflect the company brand and company tone of voice.
- Copy writing and support the development of a large range of integrated communications and promotional materials including employee communications, intranet articles, social media posts, marketing materials, brochures, case studies, presentations and marketing campaign materials – graphics design experience would be desirable.
- Assist with a variety of PR tasks including drafting press releases and media statements
- Assist in maintaining web content and executing social media strategies.
- Support the co-ordination of internal and external events including exhibitions and conferences, client engagement and staff engagement activities to ensure smooth running and organisation.
- Administration of departmental spend to supporting the management of the Communications & Marketing budget including raising requisitions.
- Administration support including working with key marketing suppliers and maintaining marketing materials matrix and media lists, sharing master marketing materials online and tracking media exposure.
Desired Qualities / Qualifications
It is desirable for applicants to have a degree qualification in Marketing, Communications or a related field.
Experience in a similar role with a strong understanding of marketing, communications, media relations and digital media strategies is essential, as well as previous experience in Graphic Design and SharePoint.