Engineering Technical Authority
As part of an ongoing growth period, our client is recruiting an Engineering Technical Authority to complement their Aberdeen team. This is a permanent role based within an organisation that is recognised for its diverse range of specialist services to the energy sector.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a senior role requiring day-to-day interaction with the Operations Director, the Business Development Manager, and Engineers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Identify appropriate technical resources to undertake and support business operational and project activities including specialist technical studies, design activities, HAZOP/HAZIDs, etc
- Provide technical supervision, direction and support for all technical/engineering personnel
- Develop and approve technical engineering project/operational deliverables
- Approve and close-out of business engineering technical queries
- Work as Lead Engineer on specific project(s) as required
- Ensure that all engineering work is executed in compliance with applicable legislation; relevant international, national, and company standards; BMS requirements; and contract requirements as appropriate
- Technical Authority for all business technical or engineering documents
- Develop and approve business technical /engineering BMS documents
- Maintain and - wherever possible - develop company’s capability, skills and knowledge within the discipline
Desired Qualities / Qualifications
Applicants must have a degree in Mechanical Engineering; be a Chartered Engineer or demonstrably working towards chartership; and have a proven track record of technical management within chemical/process engineering.
Salary on offer for this position is up to £75,000 per annum, depending upon experience.
To apply, please call Alexandra McDonald on 01224 561177 or email your CV to email@example.com