Engineering Technical Authority
TEAM Recruitment is delighted to be working with one of Aberdeen’s most recognised international energy services companies, in their search for an Engineering Technical Authority. Reporting to the Operations Director this permanent position will centre around providing Technical Assurance to all engineering work within the business.
The successful candidate will be expected to liaise daily with the Managing Director, Technical Director, Operations Director, Head of Sales and Engineers.
Core tasks will include;
- Identify appropriate technical resources to undertake and support business operational and project activities including specialist R&D programmes, design activities, installation improvement initiatives etc.
- Provide technical supervision, management and support for all technical/engineering personnel.
- Develop and approve technical engineering project/operational deliverables.
- Approve and close-out of business Engineering Technical Queries and MOC’s.
- Work as a Lead Engineer on specific project(s) as required.
- Ensure all that all engineering work is executed in compliance with applicable legislation, relevant international, national and company standards and contract requirements as appropriate.
- Technical approval for all company technical or engineering documents with Technical Director.
- Develop and approve company Technical/Engineering BMS documents with Technical Director.
- Maintain and where possible, develop Company’s capability, skills and knowledge within the discipline.
- Maintain the Company’s engineering software.
- Deliver all technical projects as per design specifications and relevant standards in agreed timeframe and budget.
Desired Qualities / Qualifications
Applicants are advised it is mandatory for them to hold a degree in Mechanical Engineering as well as have Chartered Engineer status, or be demonstrably working towards chartership. A proven track record of technical management within Piping/Non-Metallic Engineering would also be preferred on this occasion.
Salary on offer for this position is £60,000 per annum, depending on past experience.
To apply please contact Alexandra McDonald on 01224 561177 or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org