Our client, a reputable subsea services company, is actively looking to grow their dynamic team, by adding an experienced Finance Assistant.
This full-time, permanent role will predominantly support the Finance Team with various finance processes, and the successful applicant will report direct to the Finance Manager.
Day-to-day duties will include;
- Update finance system with PO's and receipts, as well as any new suppliers.
- Collation of all supplier invoices and create invoice control slips.
- Check and post invoices onto the finance system, ensuring accurate entry.
- Assisting the supplier payment run.
- Monitoring outstanding debts.
- Assisting with maintaining purchase ledgers.
- Dealing with both customer and supplier queries.
- Filing invoices and any departmental filing.
- Providing general finance support as required.
Desired Qualities / Qualifications
Previous experience in an accounts role is essential in order to be considered. The ideal candidate will have first rate time management, organisation and communication skills, as well as being a strong team player.
To apply, please contact Alexandra McDonald on 01224 561177 or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com