Funding & Relationship Officer
As part of an exciting growth period, our client, one of Aberdeen’s most established organisations, is looking to add to its team with a Funding and Relationship Officer. This role will be offered on a part-time basis (25 hours per week) and will be focused on researching funding opportunities, maintaining and developing professional relationships and helping to sustain a financial portfolio for the business.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Identify and research grant funding opportunities.
- Assist in writing compelling funding proposals to charitable Trusts and Foundations.
- Liaise and develop relationship with external Grant Funding specialist to maximise outcomes.
- Maintain internal database with all applications and reporting schedules.
- Coordinate new development opportunities and liaise with operations to implement next steps.
- Maintain stakeholder relationship schedule and cultivate existing relationships.
- Liaise, coordinate and progress with the relevant team members the next steps and actions required in respect of following through on identified funding opportunities.
- Plan and diarise follow-up meetings ahead of funding.
- Deal with any general queries related to funding matters.
Desired Qualities / Qualifications
It is essential for applicants to have proven business, finance and funding knowledge, strong planning and organisational skills, as well as being highly motivated, resourceful and able to manage a diverse workload. The chosen candidate will have experience with preparing project plans and budgets and proposals and will be confident in their ability to build strong working relationships with a range of stakeholders and the internal team.
Ideally the successful individual will have 3 years’ fundraising experience, a professional fundraising qualification and sound knowledge of and current issues impacting the voluntary sector. They will also be willing to travel and attend meetings when required in support of the role.
A competitive remuneration package is on offer for this position.
To apply, please contact Alexandra McDonald on 01224 561177 or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org