Head of Operations Support
TEAM Recruitment's Executive division is delighted to be working with one of Aberdeen's leading providers of bespoke O&G services, in their search for a Head of Operations Support.
This senior level position will be offered on a full-time, permanent basis, with the successful candidates having overall responsibility for the operational personnel (offshore, workshop and stores, logistics, planning, facilities, technical document control and travel.
Ultimately this position will ensure the smooth and efficient delivery of contracts and orders.
As there are 6 key areas of operational support which the Head of Operations Support is responsible for, there are a considerable amount of tasks including;
- Manage and coordinate personnel for the Workshop, Stores, Offshore and site activities.
- Manage all mobilisation requests.
- Ensure correct visas / inoculations are in place prior to travel.
- Ensure workpacks are returned to business units / pre-job briefings.
- Liaise with the business teams for offshore / site manpower planning requirements / update the relevant planning tool and database.
- Update the workshop and stores plan daily.
- Liaise with business teams to establish and prioritise jobs required from workshop and stores.
- Manage the day to day maintenance of the facilities.
- Responsible for facilities budget.
- Manage the control of receiving and issuing engineering documentation.
- Maintain the company management document register for all technical documentation.
- Manage all travel requests in line with company procedures.
- Maximise cost savings for travel.
- Prepare and provide monthly reports.
- Ensure all tooling and equipment is maintained to company standards and is used safely.
- Ensure good working practices in the workshop are maintained at all times and comply with company HSEQ procedures.
- Work with and mentor team - developing them to fully meet their potential. Identify any training needs for team.
Desired Qualities / Qualifications
Key interactions within this role will include; Chief Operating Officer, UK Operations Director and Workshop & Stores Manager.
- Experience of leading teams.
- Demonstrable experience in delivery of business operations.
- Customer focused.
- HSEQ leadership qualities to drive safety culture.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities on a day-to-day basis.
- Sets high standards in quality of work and excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in using a range of Microsoft software, SAP and databases.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer for this opportunity.
To apply, please contact Alexandra McDonald on 01224 561177 or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org