TEAM is actively looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join their Oil and Gas services client on a permanent basis. Applicants are advised this position will be on a part-time basis, with hours being flexible – either 2 full days or 3 part days – however, this will be discussed further come interview stage.
Based in Bridge of Don, the primary responsibilities for the role will include;
- Provide advice and support to employees and managers/directors on any HR issue in line with HR issue in line with HR policies and procedures.
- Work in partnership with managers/directors to ensure a consistent applications of HR policies and procedures.
- Undertake the creation, design, implementation and evaluation of HR policies and procedures. Develop and regularly update these policies in line with changing legislation and developing best practice.
- Set up, update and maintain HR systems.
- Draft and send offer letters, contracts and supporting documentation.
- Support line managers in probationary review process, providing advice on performance management where necessary.
- Liaise with Occupational Health Consultants, arrange pre-employment medicals, book appointments for vaccinations and consultations and create referrals with assistance from line managers.
- Creation, implementation of processes and documentation for appraisal process, support and assist employees and managers with appraisals.
- Creation, implementation of processes and documentation for pension auto-enrolment both on and offshore.
- Arrange employee benefits including Private Health Insurance, Death in Service Benefit, Childcare Vouchers, Car Allowances and Fuel Cards.
Desired Qualities / Qualifications
Candidates will have a proven background working at HR Advisor level and a CIPD qualification would be preferred, however our client is open to considering those without. It is also vital that applicants have experience dealing with not only HR procedures within the UK and but also internationally.
To apply, please contact Alexandra McDonald on 01224 561177 or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com