Our client, a reputable O&G operator, is looking to add to its HR team with a HR Assistant within the Compensation and Benefits function of the business.
Reporting directly to the HR Manager, this permanent, full-time role will provide support within the HR team be delivering compensation and benefits advice along with providing a full HR Assistant service.
A key aspect of this role will be to process, check and maintain the company payroll, working with an external payroll provider, so past experience of such is vital for all applicants.
Additional responsibilities will include;
- Process and check payroll data, including leavers and starters, in Oracle HR system.
- Check final payroll reports prior to payment and highlight any outstanding issues.
- Prepare monthly requisitions for foreign currency payees those with international bank accounts.
- Run additional payroll at year end to ensure all payments recorded in correct tax year.
- Request and maintain maternity payment schedules.
- Update any annual salary and benefit rate changes across Oracle system.
- Provide information for any internal or external audits as required.
- Day to day actions for pension auto-enrolment compliance.
- Raise purchase orders and code invoices in a timely way.
- Arrange employee presentations on compensation and benefit-related topics.
Desired Qualities / Qualifications
Applicants must meet the following criteria in order to be considered;
- Strong attention to detail
- Data entry experience
- Expert level Excel user - experience with pivot tables, charts and formulae
- Ability to review and improve processes and procedures
- Team player
- Strong organisational skills
- Proactive attitude
- Able to work without supervision
- Experience of Oracle would be preferred
To apply, please contact Alexandra McDonald on 01224 561177 or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com