Our client, one of Aberdeen's most reputable Oil and Gas service companies, is looking to expand its HR team with a temporary HR Coordinator.
Candidates are advised this position will be on an on-going contract basis, with full-time hours Monday - Friday. Ideally, applicants will be available for an immediate start.
The primary focus of this role will be to act as the first point of contact for offshore personnel for designated rig(s). The successful candidate will provide support to the OIM and Rig Manager for all offshore HR matters, leading in recruitment, performance management and training and development for rig(s).
Key responsibilities will include;
- Accountable for the crew rota in liaison with the OIM and Rig Manager, providing timely check-in details and arrange travel as per company travel policy.
- Ensure all necessary crew change paperwork is submitted to the client in a timely manner.
- Responsible to ensure rig is fully crewed at all times.
- Provide advice and guidance to offshore Supervisors, OIM and Rig Manager regarding Disciplinary and Grievance matters. Attendance at such meetings, ensuring all paperwork pertaining to the process is accurate and provided to offshore Supervisor in a timely fashion.
- Dealing with redundancy and other HR employment matters when required.
- Periodic offshore/shipyard visits.
- Monthly reporting on crew matters, ensure absolute quality in filing/data input: maintain up to date HRIS records.
- Monthly reporting of Headcount.
- Support offshore personnel with all leave requests (i.e. sick leave, compassionate etc) and any other general HR queries.
- Maintain accurate and up to date personnel files (paper and HRIS systems).
- Accountable for understanding HR policies and processes and communicating them to offshore personnel; initiate updates as necessary.
- Coordinate induction of new personnel.
- Liaise with crew agencies for supply of ad-hoc personnel.
- Provide HR on-call cover as and when scheduled.
Desired Qualities / Qualifications
- High level of offshore logistics experience is essential, and a knowledge of Dutch waters is desirable
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or similar qualification or extensive relevant experience at company's discretion
- Achieved or working towards CIPD membership or local equivalent
- Valid offshore survival and pre-mobilisation certification (i.e. BOSIET, MIST, CA-EBS, etc)
- Excellent communication skills
- Competence using HRIS systems and MS Office
- Ability to work effectively within a team
To apply, please contact Alexandra McDonald on 01224 561177 or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org