Key Account Manager
As part of an on-going period of growth, our international energy services client is looking to appoint a new Key Account Manager to its Aberdeen based team. This full-time, permanent role will be based on the North side of the city with a primary focus on effectively managing existing clients as well as sourcing new business opportunities. Our client is looking for those candidates with a good level of understanding for the North Sea market as well as the onshore sector.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Develop a comprehensive pipeline of opportunities with a six month look ahead and ensure this is kept up to date on a weekly basis using the company SAP system.
- To develop and retain positive relationships with new and existing customers and foster positive relationships within the organisation.
- Review and consolidate existing contracts with a view to maximising group revenue – proposing new commercial terms and incentives for clients.
- To support the internationalisation for the Business in line with wider company business strategy within the strategic geographic locations and the onshore industrial sector.
- To positively and professionally represent the company at conferences, trade shows and networking events with an aim to continually gather intelligence and feed back to the business using the appropriate tools.
- To work closely with the Sales Team to ensure the successful implementation of Key Account Management across the business and agree on business development targets to successfully grown the pipeline of opportunities.
- In-depth competitor analysis for the UK and key international markets to be managed within the Key Account Management plans.
- Responsible for delivering an agreed annual individual company target.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to ensure all promotional material is up to date and fit for purpose.
- Recognise and adhere to all company HSEQ policies.
Desired Qualities / Qualifications
It is preferred for candidates to be degree qualified as well as a proven background within Account Management and Business Development. Candidates will be highly driven with an excellent commercial awareness and communication skills. A proactive approach to work is ideal along with good planning, budgeting, reporting and IT skills.
A competitive remuneration package is on offer for this opportunity.
To apply please contact Alexandra McDonald on 01224 561177 or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com