Personnel Logistics Administrator's
TEAM’s Commercial division is actively looking to speak with experienced Personnel Logistics Administrator’s for a number of upcoming projects.
We are keen to hear from those who are available for both contract and permanent positions, in various Aberdeen locations.
Desired Qualities / Qualifications
It is preferred that candidates have the following past knowledge and experience;
- Arranging travel (including flights, car hire and hotels), visas, work permits and offshore documentation.
- Maintaining trackers for training courses and vaccinations.
- Arranging mobilisation details as required.
- Maintaining records of certification including medicals and survivals.
- Ensuring efficient movements of offshore personnel.
- Raising purchase orders for PPE, staff costs and training.
- Invoice queries.
- Holiday and sickness cover.
- Reception cover.
To register your interest, please contact Alexandra McDonald on 01224 561177 or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com