Project Administrator (contract)
Our client, an offshore service solutions company, is looking to appoint a Project Administrator to their team on a contract basis. Initially the position will be for 3 months but has the potential to become permanent and will be based within the South Aberdeen premises.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Coordinate all incoming email queries.
- Provide an expediting function for all overdue information, i.e. Schedules, etc., highlighting any ‘risk’ to the Chargehand and Lead.
- Keep all hours data live, adjusting accordingly for absence, holidays, non-productive hours etc.
- Create delivery notes for all packages scheduled for delivery to site.
- Assist with populating of Manufacturing Record Books.
- Coordinate customer QC Inspectors and inspections.
- Creation and issue of Purchase Orders to suppliers.
- Expedite supplier orders and materials.
- Processing customer orders.
- Perform general administrative duties as required.
- Assist with completing the data entry of the Team KPI’s.
Desired Qualities / Qualifications
This position will suit someone with between 3-5 years’ experience within a similar position, someone who is self-motivated and able to work effectively under pressure. The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator and have experience with creating documentation packages as well as managing both clients and suppliers.
Hours will be Mon-Fri, 08:30am – 17:00pm.
To apply please contact Alexandra McDonald on 01224 561177 or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com