Our client, global experts in technical and bespoke engineering solutions, is actively looking for a highly driven and experienced Project Engineer to join their team.
Based in the Bridge of Don premises, this permanent role will see the successful candidate working with the Business Operations team to deliver and provide project management and engineering support.
Reporting directly to the Business Manager, primary duties will include;
- Provide technical support during the quotation process.
- Manage projects/scopes from receipt of order to final invoicing.
- Manage and control project costs with support from the Finance Team.
- Develop plan for each project/scope, monitor progress and report regularly on progress.
- Prepare work-packs for personnel.
- Provide support to on/offshore personnel as requested at all project/scope stages.
- Coordinate freight, logistics and exports of equipment ensuring adherence to the requisition process.
- Raise requisitions in line with Company procurement process for materials and transport.
- Ensure Company owned hire equipment is maintained and tested pre and post use.
- Prepare hire equipment lists for each project/scope and ensure that correct equipment is selected for dispatch.
- Compile and issue the “Final Report” and invoice to clients, ensuring archiving of relevant project/scope records.
Desired Qualities / Qualifications
Applicants are advised our client needs a strong team player who is not adverse to taking on additional duties in order to ‘get the job done’.
You will be an excellent multi-tasker, with great problem solving skills, and a proven background in project delivery and project management would be ideal.
A HND qualification in Mechanical Engineering discipline or similar is mandatory.
To apply, please contact Alexandra McDonald on 01224 561177 or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org