Our client, an international energy services organisation, is actively looking for a Pump Technician on a full-time, permanent basis.
Based within the Aberdeen office and reporting to the Operations Supervisor, key responsibilities will include;
- Liaise with Operations Supervisor daily to ensure operational needs are communicated and understood.
- Repair and overhaul of all pump types and associated parts including flushing, stripping, inspecting, repair and testing.
- Pump unit fabrication.
- Generation of written reports.
- Assist with maintenance of technical procedures and work instructions.
- Completion of appropriate paperwork (General & Technical)
- Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between customers/suppliers/visitors/enquirers. and relevant staff.
- Perform duties in an efficient, professional, courteous manner and in accordance with Company standards and procedures.
- Delivery and Collection of goods/ supplies.
- General workshop duties.
- Attendance at relevant meetings/ training courses.
- Maintain regular, consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance and adherence to relevant HSEQ procedures.
- Working with team on improvement / development issues to enhance overall service range of the organisation.
Desired Qualities / Qualifications
Applicants must have relevant experience in a similar role and excellent attention to detail.
- Driving Licence
- Small bore tubing experience / certification
- Forklift Licence
- Engineering / Fabrication background / experience
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of Pressure Testing
- Good verbal and written communication skills
To apply please contact the team on 01224 561177 or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Claire Young/Natalie Newlands/Alexandra McDonald