As part of an on-going growth period, our O&G procurement specialist client is looking to add a Purchasing Administrator to their Aberdeen team.
This full-time, permanent role will report to the Operations Manager and ultimately assist the Buying and Sales departments with day to day clerical duties to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
Key areas of responsibility will include;
- Inputting of client RFQ on company inquiry database.
- Receive completed pricing from Buying Team and create client quotation on system.
- Receive PO from client/Buying Team and transfer to Sales Order then create supplier Purchase Orders.
- Place PO's with suppliers and arrange payment of Proforma Invoices, pay for orders via Credit Card or set up terms with the supplier via Pre-Qualification Questionnaires.
- Complete client Expediting on internal expeditor tool or supply expediting reports as requested.
- Ensure accurate inputting of Customs Commodity Codes, Country of Origin and, if required, weight and dimensions on the clients paperwork.
- Ensure QA requirements are met - data sheets, test certificates to be supplied with relevant goods.
- Ensure timely dispatching or collection of orders.
- Action any queries promptly.
- Completion of any other relevant paperwork for client as and when required or if specified on client contract.
- Filing/scanning all paperwork related to the above tasks.
- Work for Buyers and Senior Buyers as requested in all aspects of sourcing and procuring items for client if required.
- Communications/daily contact with vendors/customers.
Desired Qualities / Qualifications
- Previous office experience
- Excellent communication skills/interpersonal skills
- Build sound relationships with customers/suppliers
- Computer Literate
To apply, please contact Alexandra McDonald on 01224 561177 or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com