Senior Document Controller
Our client, one of Aberdeen's most reputable O&G service companies, is looking to take on an experienced Senior Document Controller on an on-going contract basis.
Reporting directly to the Project Controls Lead, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing Document Control services across all functions of the business.
Day-to-day duties will include;
- Responsible for all company document control processes and procedures, developed in conjunction with relevant business units
- Issuing controlled documentation internally and externally while adhering to company procedures.
- Regular reporting on deliverables and progress to ensure operational delivery requirements are supported.
- Process email requests and queries from the DCC Mailbox.
- Keep any Controlled Copy Drawings received from clients up to date ensuring only the latest revision is available.
- Provide help and advice to colleagues on the document control process and follow up any queries in a timely manner.
- Assist colleagues in the retrieval of documentation.
- Archiving and retrieval of records.
- General administration and Information Management duties when required.
- Establishing good working relationships with all Personnel to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks.
- Communicating with the Client Document Controllers on a regular basis to ensure ongoing client review and approval of documentation.
- Presentation of documentation to client in accordance with project specific requirements.
- Final quality checking of all information presented to Client.
- Ensure work productivity is carried out with high level of commercial awareness and in a manner fully compliant with relevant contractual requirements.
- Any other duty which, from time to time, may reasonably be required to meet the needs of the company and is within the remit of this post.
Desired Qualities / Qualifications
Ideal candidates will have significant document control experience (10 years+), ideally in the oil and gas industry, with excellent working knowledge of industry standard document management packages.
In addition to technical capability, they will have great stakeholder management skills and be a sound communicator across all levels of the business.
This role is delivery focused, so our ideal candidate will be results driven, with a great eye for detail and ability to manage a range of changing priorities.
To apply, please contact Alexandra McDonald on 01224 561177 or alternatively send your details to email@example.com