As part of an on-going growth period, our Bridge of Don based energy services client is looking to add an experienced Stores Operative to their personnel. This position will be on a full-time, permanent basis and reporting directly to the Materials Controller for the business.
Primary tasks will include;
- Assist with receiving goods into the Warehouse.
- Check the condition of goods received and, if not acceptable, advising Materials Controller.
- Check goods received against delivery notes, with any discrepancies notified to the Materials Controller.
- Ensure all materials are counted and controlled as per procedures and defined requirements.
- Carry out stock checks of consumables and customer property within the workshop and stores area.
- Carry out Forklift Operations and checks as required.
- Ensure equipment movements were carried out correctly.
- Ensure loads are secure with banding machines or cargo ratchet straps.
- Assist Materials Controller and Workshop and Operations Manager with keeping workshop and stores area in a clean and tidy condition at all times.
Desired Qualities / Qualifications
Candidates MUST have past experience working within a stores based role and a good knowledge of the requirements of COSHH and SEPA. It is also preferred for applicants to have knowledge of materials and equipment associated with Oil and Gas/Petrochemical industries, and hold Dangerous Goods by Road/Sea/Air and a Forklift licence. If you are proficient in the use of SAP this would be advantageous.
To apply please contact Natalie Newlands/Claire Young on 01224 561177 or alternatively send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Natalie Newlands/Claire Young