TEAM is looking for an experienced Stores Operative for a contract assignment based in Bridge of Don.
This temporary role is set to last approximately 6-8 weeks and our client requires someone who is able to start immediately.
Primarily, the chosen candidate will assist the Materials Controller with the day to day functions of the stores function; including receipt of stock, booking in stock, allocating to storage area, picking orders and making deliveries, where required.
Desired Qualities / Qualifications
Applicants must have the following in order to be considered;
- Experience and understanding of the stores function including receipt, storage, issue and movement of materials within the offshore industry.
- Knowledge of the requirements of COSHH, SEPA and other regulatory/environmental procedures/processes associated with the materials control function.
- Knowledge of materials and equipment associated with the Oil and Gas/Petrochemical industry.
- Dangerous Goods by Road/Sea/Air.
- Forklift Truck licence and full Driving Licence (this is vital for the position)
- Proficient in the use of IT equipment, Microsoft applications, SAP and FAME.
To apply, please contact Alexandra McDonald on 01224 561177 or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org