TEAM Recruitment's Trades division is actively looking to speak with experienced Valve Technicians for upcoming temporary projects.
Candidates will be experienced in maintenance, investigation, repair and testing on various types of mechanical and safety/relief valves
Primary duties will include;
- Responsible for the repair and testing of various valves, including but not limited to ball valves, gate valves, butterfly valves, safety relief valves etc.
- Perform disassembly, cleaning, inspection, measuring, reassembly and testing of valves at both facilities and client locations.
- Follow all schematics and documented procedures in accordance with with Quality Control and standards that apply to the job.
- Thoroughly complete all calibration and documentation associated with testing and repairs.
- Travel to job sites and adhere to all site safety and performance requirements.
- Communicate timely updates to management, colleagues and customers to ensure timely and successful completion of job responsibilities.
Desired Qualities / Qualifications
Applicants are advised they must meet the following criteria in order to be considered;
- 5+ years' mechanical valve repair experience.
- Familiar with tools and machinery required to perform daily valve repair duties.
- Experience with repairing various valves and actuators, whether pneumatic, hydraulic or electric.
- A sound standard of computer literacy.
- Excellent problem solving skills, team player attitude and keen safety observation skills.
To register your details, please contact the team on 01224 561177 or alternatively send your CV and certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
Natalie Newlands/Claire Young/Alexandra McDonald