Our client, a recognised Oil and Gas equipment and service provider, is actively looking to add an experienced Workshop Manager/Supervisor to their North Aberdeen team.
This full-time, permanent role will see the successful candidate ensuring the Inspection, Testing, Maintenance and Repair of both company and client owned equipment is carried out safely and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Applicants are advised this is a significant role within the business, managing up to 25 personnel within the workshop including Stores, Drivers, Mechanical Technicians and Electricians.
Primary responsibilities will include;
- Responsible for the management and planning of day to day activities within the workshop.
- Ensuring that all activities within the workshop are carried out safely and in accordance with Industry and Company standards.
- Reviewing documents, attending 3rd party inspections and ensuring equipment suitability for client acceptance.
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of the inspection, testing, maintenance and repair requirements of the company's product range.
- Provide technical assistance to internal team members and clients when required.
- Responding to and dealing with client communication via telephone and email.
- Control project plans by continuous review, plan and schedule changes.
- Troubleshoot problems arising within service deliveries.
- Overseeing the planned maintenance of machinery and equipment according to company schedules.
- Assist with the recruitment and training of staff.
- Operational reviews.
Desired Qualities / Qualifications
The successful candidate will have strong attention to detail, be very much a team player but with proven management skills and a meticulous and organised approach to work. Previous experience within the hires industry and workshop supervisory knowledge is essential.
A trades qualification e.g. Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering would be desirable.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer for this opportunity.
To apply, please contact Alexandra McDonald on 01224 561177 or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com