Estimator / Senior Estimator
We are recruiting an Estimator for our client in Aberdeen.
Responsible for the preparation of detailed, accurate, and timely estimates for assigned projects. Ensure accurate estimates of the total cost of allocated projects are completed on time and in accordance with required technical standards.
- Prepare estimates, quantities, prices and costings for projects in a timely and cost-effective basis.
- Implement company practices when preparing estimates.
- Take corrective action to resolve any problems associated with tender and estimating activities.
- Participate in and support the project planning and cost management meetings as required.
- Monitor current competitive prices, new techniques and cost trends.
- Assist development of support staff such as trainee estimators and assistants.
- Provide technical inputs, with key project stakeholders, to ensure the timely completion of estimates.
- Assist in preparing and allocating the Bill of Quantities for costing purposes.
Desired Qualities / Qualifications
Education: Relevant qualifications.
Experience: At least 5 years construction experience.