We are recruiting a HSE Coordinator for our client in Aberdeen, this is a full time staff position.
- Provide functional planning support and implementing process assurance activities for company and associated Fabrication operations, reporting results to management.
- Provision of principle functional support to fabrication team.
- As required, carry out investigations into undesired events to ensure that appropriate reporting action is taken in accordance with company requirements.
- Ensure that facility statutory risk assessments are carried out, all significant findings are recorded and that adequate risk control measures remain in place and are effective.
- Organise and facilitate H&S meetings.
- Support in the preparation and delivery of planned HSE inspections (tours and spot checks).
- Monitor work activities and evaluate compliance with both statutory and BMS requirements. Proactively intervene and report any issues identified.
- Coordinate and manage facility risk, PUWER, MAH and COSHH assessments.
- Coordinate Living the Values and e-academy HSE training.
- Coordinate weekly alarm testing and plan/ coordinate drills and exercises.
- Coordinate Evac Coordinator/ First Aid/ on-call training.
- Coordinate and manage staff/ vendor facility site inductions.
- Prepare/Present all necessary information for presentation during planned fabrication HSE Management Meetings.
- Co-Ordinate Business HSE Plan/Audit Schedule and Management Visit Schedule
- Maintain HAVS and Coshh Systems
- Responsible for Business Monthly Reporting
- Updating Legal Register
Desired Qualities / Qualifications
Successful candidate will
- Be Proficient in MS Office
- Have previous experience in a similar role within Oil & Gas
- Hold a Nebosh Cert (this is desirable)