Working in the North Sea on a 3/4 rotation.
The Laboratory Technician is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the chemical systems under the supervision of the Production Supervisor / Production Superintendent.
- Providing advice and guidance to the Production Supervisor, all offshore departments and personnel with respect to production chemistry matters.
- Monitoring and sampling the process plant to give assurance that the requirements of legislation and process stability are being met.
- Maintaining specific process and utility chemical stocks.
- Acting as a focal point for production chemistry matters providing liaison with onshore, vendor representatives and vessel visitors where there is a production chemistry connection.
- Calibrating lab instruments to maintain specification.
- Maintaining auditable records of sampling, analyses and procedures.
- Maintaining a register of temporary chemical injection pumps.
- Optimising chemical injection rates in line with chemical control matrix & PON 15D.
- Co-ordinating all sampling requests.
- Carrying out Production Technician duties as and when required.
Compliance with and commitment to:
- Our Client’s Corporate Management System
- Our Client’s Operational Safety case
- Operational procedures and manuals
- Company Policies and Procedures
- Our Client’s Environmental Management System
- Our Client’s Competency Scheme
Performing tasks in a safe and efficient manner.
Desired Qualities / Qualifications
All offshore certification must be in date. FPSO Experience is desirable
Claire or Natalie