Onshore Service Mechanic
Provide support to the maintenance department and fully implement a planned, offshore and overseas location
- Proactively support and embed a generative safety culture
- To refurbish and repair company owned and 3rd party equipment as per Quality Assurance procedures.
- Ensuring that all employees and non-employees visiting the site and Workshop understand and abide by site rules
- To keep logs of all manufactured equipment and associated assets, upgrades, and repair data on all sites.
- To maintain all associated Workshop equipment and complete relevant pre-use inspection forms.
- To keep workshop and yard clean and tidy, maintain and implement safe working practices at all times.
- Providing mechanical advice and support where appropriate to all levels within the business to ensure effective service delivery.
- To provide breakdown assistance onshore and offshore for Companies rental equipment/ assets and or maintenance as and when required.
- Completion of company competencies to the best of your ability.
- Review all work instructions and risk assessments on a job by job basis
- Undertaking specific tasks as per business requirements
- Maintaining continuous professional development
- Ensure all equipment is serviced and maintained to business and / or customer standards.
- Workshop housekeeping to be maintained to a high standard
Desired Qualities / Qualifications
- A good command of the English language (written and oral).
- Forklift Certificate
- Mechanical background
- 5 years’ experience within a similar environment, offshore jetting unit knowledge essential
- Water Jetting Certificate
Natalie or Claire
North side of town Bridge of Don/Blackdog