Senior DC Surveyor
We have an urgent requirement for a Senior DC Surveyor.
Key role supporting overall delivery within the business objectives offshore, undertaking offshore survey within P&S work scopes using advanced dimensional control survey techniques. You will be accountable for ensuring jobs are surveyed to the required standard in line with the company integrated EPC offering. Reporting directly to the Survey Manager / Survey Supervisors. This role is critical to our success as we evolve into one of the leading EPC contractors in the market.
- Produce high quality site sketches / scan data and reporting for onshore QA check and Fabrication
- Validity of Anomaly: walk the job v’s anomaly content; first pass on site fix / field survey / Discipline / DC Survey
- Communicate with the onshore Engineering team to ensure scope is fully understood
- Execute the assigned task efficiently and safely, in accordance with department procedures
- Provide ad-hoc reports to clients and senior management
- Undertake any other general duties that may be requested
- Obtain key site information to support the preparation of engineering documents to support the delivery of client TAR and Repair Order Campaigns.
- The above shall be achieved by application of competent technical knowledge and experienced gained via qualification and experience and will involve preparation of the following, but not limited to: -
- Site Sketches
- Dimension Control Scan Data
- Validation of proposed modifications
- Scan Databases
- Existing Isometrics
- Red line markups.
- Work will be allocated in line with current TAR and Repair Order work plans and schedules and SOW documents.
- Support Survey Supervisors with checking as and when requested.
Desired Qualities / Qualifications
- HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering and/or complimentary/eqv qualification(s)
- Experience of Dimensional Control techniques, software, and equipment.
- Experience in Offshore Design Site Survey (Piping/Structural)
- Basic constructability knowledge and awareness
- Strong communicator, written and verbal.
- Working and demonstrable knowledge and understanding of industry standards, procedures, and processes
- Must be able to multi-task and work to agreed schedules