Senior Software Developer
Our client is building a local, dedicated development team to drive the evolution of the digital platforms which underpin our EPC business model.
Reporting to the Product Lead, this is an exciting opportunity for the successful applicant to head the software development and engineering needs on our digital eco-system. You will be working with our in-house ERP platform and be involved in the integration of select third party products.
You will play a vital role in designing, developing, and maintaining scalable and testable solutions using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. A part of the role will require strong communication and interpersonal skills for cross team collaboration, working with users and stakeholders to understand the business requirements.
The preferred candidate will have previous product ownership and full stack development experience along with a background developing solutions for project control, management and delivery in the energy industry.
- Software design & development of in-house applications
- Responsible for testing and promoting software quality improvement
- Monitor and recommend technological developments
- Feature enhancement
- Software support for the Slingshot suite of products
- Liaise with third party suppliers and IT personnel as required to support development
Desired Qualities / Qualifications
- Previous experience of information systems as a Software Developer is essential.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Services, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or Engineering is preferred.
- Desirable skills include experience working with the following: MVC architecture and REST API design, XAML, Entity Framework, Reporting Services / DAX / Power BI, Azure Dev Ops, SharePoint Online, Power Apps and Power Automate and Microsoft Dynamics 365 integration.
- Database administration and optimisation