Senior Structural Designer
We are currently recruiting a Senior Structural Designer for our client in Aberdeen.
This is a full time role, staff or PSC/Ltd Co offered.
- Produce structural deliverables in accordance with industry standards, codes and client specifications.
- Check structural deliverables in accordance with industry standards, codes and client specifications.
- Prepare & check materials take-offs and bill of materials.
- Undertake offshore surveys and create survey reports.
- Provide technical input during detailed engineering of projects if requested.
- Establish good working relationships and communication with designers, other discipline leads, department managers and clients.
Desired Qualities / Qualifications
- 7 Years’ experience in the Oil & Gas/Petrochemical industry and ONC in engineering (or equivalent) or:
- 6 Years’ experience in Oil & Gas/Petrochemical industry and HNC in Mechanical Engineering
- Demonstrable competence in the use of AutoCAD 2D & 3D and ReCap software
- Demonstrable experience in originating and checking of relevant engineering design deliverables
- Good working knowledge of industry codes and standards
- Ideally relevant offshore mandatory requirements (Survival, Medical, MIST, EBS etc.)