The duration of this role is likely to be 3-6 months, working Monday to Friday.
- Daily Progress tracker of the works in excel so clear what is done when based on DPR (for each scope) .
- Reviewing the progress for NSB and FS (pre trench with plough, cable installation, remedial lowering and backfill)
- Managing Project Material items coming to vessels and Grimsby (All items on the project need to be manifested and movement of items)
Assisting with import and export (customs clearing)
- Overview of which vessels are on the project each day, based on DPR’s
- MOC support PE
- Providing information to production department
- Actively follow up lessons learned
- Storage of relevant information on DMS (internet onboard is not fast enough).
Desired Qualities / Qualifications
Previous experience in a similar role.
Claire Young or Natalie Newlands