- The Telecoms Technician is primarily responsible for maintaining, and the safe and efficient functioning, of the installation Communication systems and IT systems
- Providing telecom and telex communication lines
- Maintaining and installing, as required, all communication systems onboard the installation, including PABX and Telephone systems
- Maintenance of Photocopiers, Computers, Printers and Computer Networks systems (LAN /Servers etc)
- Maintenance of Telemetry systems, Weather stations and Radar system
- Maintenance of CCTV, WAMOS system and Marin Ship stress monitoring system
- Communicate with Base Offices to supply software support for on-board users
- Maintenance and operations of GMDSS Safety system
- Maintenance of the PAGA system
- Installation, setup and monitoring of additional software e.g. ISSOW, MAXIMO, Business Objects, COSHH, Topset and online Intranet etc.
- Performing tasks in a safe and efficient manner.
Desired Qualities / Qualifications
Candidates with experience in F&G testing, DCS and ESD maintenance would be advantageous
Natalie or Claire